Wednesday, August 10, 2005

yox is anyone missing my blog entries? aha ... i rather miss the leisure of typing in entries .. seriously is hard for me to blog .. cause once im online i will talk non stop by the time i know it will be late midnight ... ahaha .. so therefor i concluded i have been guai recently..=P

actually not very true .. my "hobby" now is sleeping .... but cant sleep now cause the ice mocha is too effective ... haha..but i appreciated that cup of ice mocha..!!=D and i have lots of indigested food ... cux i ate my dinner at 12am! imust say is supper...haha ..

i enjoyed today ... national day ...my first time of spending it with the woo and her friend d ?haha ..i dunno how to spell her name...paisae! ran and ran... just to catch the glimpse of the fireworks ...haha...ohwell ...yar..we did but not the full view is blocked by that "durian" =P i enjoyed the best part of the day is really just sat at the cafe with them ..and at the skygarden playing guitar and singing songs that praise our Father in Heaven... so nice and peaceful ... haha ...how i wish A level end faster and i can get more leisure time ...haha .. yeah .. i miss the time of playing guitar and singing with my dear friends ...is really nice when u and your small group of friends gather together and worship ...=D

it is funny to see the woo learnt her chinese ... haha ...and yeah ! finally someone stands at the same side as me! haha.. how happy i am ! heheee ...

today i participated the Family Day organised by my church... as i reflect i wonder had i done my part? haix ... feels a bit guilty ...=S

watched Charlie with ac gang of friends yesterday...hmm..is rather disappointing to me .. but hmm..well ..its audience more for a whole family kind ? therefore it must accomodate ?

wat else ? haha ...im rather disorganise .. cant have proper thoughts .. but hmm...well ..today is a an enjoyable day...things are doing fine for me i guess ... just that phy test is coming up on friday ..gona tear my hair off soon...hahaha ...=P one more day left for me to study ...goodnight people.Zzzzz....

Our faithful God's plan and timing is perfect. =)

No comments: