Tuesday, August 30, 2005

yox! i wanna make some noise here ..my blog has been rather lonely .. that's cause im lazy ... i does have my weird thoughts lingering around .. but haha ..yup.lazy =P

im searching for new blogskins...saw some nice one .. shall change soon .. =P

well what's my thought for today??
hm. just wanna say woman wanna be feel very blessed.haha.
suddenly i realise there are so many people are willing to help me!
maybe is not suddenly.hm.and i realise there are many people who can help me in my physics.
what can i say? Jehovah Jireh, always providing my needs. =)

therefore HEY EVERYONE! just wanna say a simple THANK YOU !! i think everyone who i come to know has helped me one way of another!=D=D=D

woosh! wah!>.<
i observed somthing recently too ..
the person u care and love deeply can make u turn to a monster...i mean a crazy monster ..haha
i observed how my dear sis turned crazy because of diff people ... woah.now i know it is powerful

tell u a secret .. i dozed off for a few sec during chapel ! my goodness..that makes my guilty =S
well..seek for forgiveness!ok time to sleep!

> trying to squeeze every single drop of brain juice everyday .. so that it can work more and more efficently as the days go by...=P

>>u cant place ur emotion needs or ur security in man , cause man will definately fail u.yet it is so hard to not to tend to do it.well.it is not something that u can conquer by yourself.rather with God's help.acknowledge it.then continue to surrender ur life unto Him.=)

song that we sang today that i cannot not agree:

Chorus:
how could i live without you
how could i survive without your love
without your touch
you are the one that heals me and cleanes my heart
and set me free.

truly without Him , i dunno how can i survive through my darkest moments? without the love of Him that He has shown by sending His only son to die for me,how can my sin be cleansed nor can i be set free? His truth has set me free.=)

No comments: