Friday, August 05, 2005

i stinks ! yet i cant bathe ... bathrooms are not available...im deprived of sleep!!! hahaha ... but anyway i went to a good concert just now with my dad..i think that is the first time that i actually went to such a concert with my dad.

It is a percussion ensemble ... surprsingly my dad enjoyed it ... it is done by Singapore Chinese Orchestra with 3 other percussion bands from Korea China and Europe. Actually chinese orchestra are not that "dull or old-fashion" . They sound really cool today and the audience participation brought the performance to the climax . AH! make me feel like joining CO again..hahaa..im so horrible ..jack of all trades ... so greedy ..wanna learnt everything ...

my eyes are really getting smaller and smaller ...im still waiting!!!! i wana bathe i wana sleep! i wana protest! ohno ...im talking rubbish again ... =P

does anyone buy lottery ?! i got a stack of surveys awaiting !!! who wana help me?!

No comments: