Tuesday, August 30, 2005

*yawnx*
i always think if i just make sure that i eat vegetabes and fruits everyday , my health should be quite alright . ok plus excercise . i do excercise ok. =P twice a week?
but im wrong! true enough as what my father always nags about ... no materr how well is ur diet the most important factor to your health is your sleeping hours!
yeah...got headaches...doze off during class...urhg. seems that by just "ta-hanning" is cannot ..is harms my health... so ..to be wise...i better force myself to complete everything before 12-1230am.
let's move it! i wana finish my EoM! horrible! doing it for the third time!

-lonely without daddy-
no one to make me milo every morning
no one to help me spread my bread with nutella and snow cream
no one there to ensure my saftey by watching me walk to the mrt ...and lots more..

it's funny to see mummy trying to play the role of my dad ... they are just two completely different people. haha. what happens if one day.........

No comments: