Wednesday, August 24, 2005

haha .. let me note down my currect greatest achievement that is ..... i finally opened my mouth and book a date down to meet my phy teacher ! (opps! i suppose to ban the word!) hehee.... finally..u shld had seen me beaming with joy and hop a little while walking out sch...haha..i hope no one noticed...haha...it takes super big courage for me to take that step..waha !

u koe wat? i think cool breeze is so nice...especially the breeze after a rain ... when u take a deep breathe is smell sweet and refreshing .. i like that kind of weather best ! =D just sit somehwere in a corner...drink a cup of ...hmm...coffee? stare at the sky .. look at the moving clouds ... read a little .. i think i will feel very contended le. =)

soon ? such days will come? hehee...

my___ practical is still undone.

No comments: