Monday, August 22, 2005

hello.. have not been posting any entries lately ... i do have weird tots in mind wanted to post up ... but haaha...but im just too tired and lazy ..i think sleep definately has a much higher piority than blog..haha

i don't feel good today..didn't have a good sleep yesterday..my mind was pratically awake just that my eyelids are close ... throat is still very itchy which im scared that it will turn into running nose and finally leads to fever ... i seriously dun want to fall sick .. that's why im feeding myself with lots of fruits...=P and i was quite annoyed during chapel .. by people's comments .. i feel like just scolding them lah..but ... haha... i have no right too ...hehee...

i wonder why people like to say vulgarities? is it really something cool? something in?fasionable? i really can stand people saying the 4 letter words like no one business ... i feel like yelling at them!

haha..my entry sounds mad today ...haha...ok..i better calm down and step aback ...breathe in breathe out...1..2..3.!smile! haha..=D

u only gona live everyday once u koe ... haha..i find it really hard to live everyday for God's glory...just the controlling of emotions alone ...kills me...haha..

today i received a BIG D ..not initial D movie tix or vcd...haha...is a comment that marks : POOR SKILL D ...wahahaha...tomolo is phy prac !!! i seriously dunno how to comment and annalyse on errors loh...haha..

let me share with u a nice song sent by the woo, (waha u better tell me what's ur blog add!)
Who am I
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my nameWould care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning StarWould choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're

Chorus:I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours

yar..who am i men..that the Lord of all the heavens and earth will want to shower His love and grace each day for me? what rights do i have to argue and be stubborn ... be submissive!=D I belongs to Him , He will be my shield, help me counter all the attacks..i shall fear nothing!wahaa...do u have such a powerful weapon in ur life? ;)

No comments: