Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ok... i feel rather guilty of screaming at my sis just now .. didn't control my anger well enough..was trying to crack my head on that phy Qn and she just provoke me at really a wrong time ...well....hmm..

physics has a detrimental efffect on me ? haha .. well... a scoope ice-cream did cheer me up instantly...waha...the invention of ice-cream is brilliant! haha =P

yup going back school tomorrow ....i guess everyone hopes that holidays will be even longer right?

I think now the greatest challenge for me is to really discipline myself and use my extra free periods wisely ... not just stoning around in sch..

haha...guess what i succeded in not giving in to snacks today !!! what an accomplishment ..the night is young time to sleep ..then tomolo can wohooohooo...in school!!=P

hey mr physics...im gona win you over !! >.<

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
quite a familiar verse ya? but God's Word is always relevent , it stills minister to me. =D

No comments: