Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*yawnx* tired .. but just want to drop by since my computer is available! haha~ yeah brother has been the "king" , always occupying the computer .. poor citizens like me have to wait .. =P

i have been dozing off during tutorials ! i seriously want to be awake .. is so rude to doze off! but im helpless... especially today i dozed off during morning assembly announcment .. i know i keep trying to open my eyes but it just wanna be close...im angry with my eyes... haha~ joking~ =P

today i had my first girl outing with team 1 .. haha ...it's good!.. never had it before with team 1 girls ..i learnt something~! when we go heaven we will inherit one another ... cool ~ cant wait ... haha ~ it will be really a very very joyous occasion ...=D

today we had harp exchange with PLMGS ..and they played their SYF piece...is super super powerful and nice! woah~ and when is my turn to play.. haha..i just smoke my way true...aww..will really wish to master harp skills...but is quite impossible... besides i don't have piano background makes things harder... oo...we got this wax figure of a harp from our seniors ..i think is really very nice and sweet of our seniors! i like the gift a lot~ thx seniors! =D

ok nothing much to write .. cause im tired...better do my tutorials before i turn off to sleeping mode... haha~ boo! tomorrow will be another great day ! =D

1 comment:

JR said...

hehehehehe.. the banana girl, I want to eat mango.. better stop eating bananas.. WHERE IS MY MANGOES?