Saturday, July 09, 2005

ok...i thought that i will never be a blogger...and *boom* suddenly i become one...ahahaha...weirdo... yeah i often have lots of weird thoughts...not dirty thought ok ...so im just trying to my werid thoughts into action..then i can remember what weird thoughts i had be4! cool! =P
ok...i better just drop in an entry and beauifythe blog sometime later...and get down to work ...muaha..yesterday during my QT (quiet time with God) i said the sinner's prayer again! i think being a person who grows in a christian family... i seriously have no idea when did i officially accepted Christ... so i want to say a formal one ... so ..should i consider myself as a reborn one for the first day ? ok! i don't mine starting from the very beginning again! okok !i checked out! todae is 9th of july!!! woah ! is such a great great date !because....is exactly one month after my BIRTHDAY!!!muaha~ hey lots of ppl still owe me my birthday pressi ..eh? nvm! im forgiving..muaha~hahhaaha~
ok...don't be luo shuo liao~ i realise that maybe the past few years..in my relationship with God, im always in the receiving end...and i seriously think i never anchored my identity in Christ alone.. i always thought i did...i was really sad and guilty that i wasted few years ...which i can use it to really grow in depth ... yup..just like wat boonjin say...i always go for breadth instead of depth..that's what my sis say too ... i though it was something like yeah that's me..since primary sch..nothing wrong..but that's something really going realli wrong! don't you think so?
my Christian life cannot be staggnered!

haha ..this link to how God truly bless me with friends.. im really really really very very very thankful for that.."a cloud of witnesses" who share the same faith as me ... and wake me up from my idlesness...haha... true enough i should "consider it pure joy" persevere other all kinds of trails that test my faith ... and i will be mature and complete... i have been a negative testimony.... always grumble... God placed many non christian in my life too ... since i had accepted Christ...my life should no longer be a life that always grumble...but a life that is full of light and joy!

final conclusion : exams and studies are my trails because is a test of my faith, i must perserver and not to give it up so easily ,though im not going to major in a science field..but you see ... God gave me the chance to take 4As .. im not suppose to take two sciences ... so i shall let my promo decide...which is in how many weeks time? haha~

so first step of woman wana be : woman after God's heart
(haha...i think my blog add is cool~hahaha consist of my initial [wan])
- always give thanks and bring joy to ppl ard me
- not to laze but be a hardworking servant,complete the portion that God gave me(tt means must use my time wisely!)
-be genuine concern towards people (others before self)

that's about it ~ im going to do my work and go for NDP!!! ohyeah~ =P sha lalalala

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello christa... i shall be the first one to leave a comment ok... haha... great to see that you desire to grow in maturity... we all need to do that no matter where we are in our christian walk... yeah... so let's help one another to carry on running this race till the finish line...
So glad to work and serve with you in the ministry... jia you sister... in ministry n in studies... and of course to become the woman after God's heart... hmm.. u can read proverbs to learn more.. i m reading that too!!