Friday, July 15, 2005

guess what i saw when i step into my house today..?! the arrival of my pastor!!! at my house..is like a shock for me..pa and ma also never inform me one..suddenly the house so clean and tidy ...haha ..got new floormat somemore...haha..and because of the sudden shock i end up greeting my pastor without greeting my parents...how rude...! haha... but im glad my parents are not very particular about it...=P

hey ! today im indeed full of energy u know! I NEVER DOZE OFF IN CLASS TODAY !!! WOAH! im so happy about it!!! hahaha ~ really thank God .. i mean i seriously don't know why im so hyper today..that's why i cant doze off ..and what makes me so hyper ? hmm...i think it is because of my serious prayer... i realise there is a difference between talking to God and praying to God .. hmm ..i don't know is that called a difference... i always talk to God when im walking or whinning or whatever emotions...but when i get down seriously and pray...is different! am i right in saying like that... please do correct me if wrong.. i don't wish to stumble anyone .. =P

and today is my class mate's birthday ~ we celebrated her birthday ..and sir bought a personalise strawberry pink cake! i like the cake!is like the cake that i use to draw when im young...hehehehee... it has been a long time since i last saw a big cake! is so sweet ....=P aww...attention! i want a big pink cake for my next year birthday k?! haha ~and is creamy...haha..i like cream!

but yeah i know...is fattening ..goodness...doing bodycombat for PE lesson become a waste... bodycombat is really hillarious..is something like aerobic which is what i have done in sec2 ... but this time round..people are more enthusiatic about bodycombat therefore... is makes it more fun ... the trainee is funny with his stunts..the whole thing is just funny...BUT healthy =P haha~

You know what i went library today .... and something happen! i actually interested in picking up one of the fiction book and read! haha...im impressed..in the past reading to me is really a "no thanks" thing...is it because i always go library during my free period im "soaked" into the books ..and beginning to "have feelings for them" ahahaahhaa!=P how funny

the weather is soooo nice ~ im going to sleep ... enjoy my precious moments of sleeping ... =D tomorrow i am going NDP preview again! and i got to usher the red sector again which is where the VIP are sitting...that means i got a good view again!! yeah! me and kay had promised to take photo with policemen..will we suceed? haha..meeting my new found friends tomorrow ... aww..i must be prepared for their bully..hahaa - joking!

can see my hyperness today? hahaha..yeah it must cease now..going to do QT and off to sleep..=)

Yup , i receive the letter today. So opening this to the public ...should i drop a subject or should i hold on to it? I am unease because i feel that it contradicts with my initial intention to appeal to take 4As .. any comments?! =P

And one more ... should i cut my hair ?! haha.. i like my long silky hair...yet i think long hair is boring i want it short...hahahahaha ~ sounds so vain ..oh well ..nitey people ~ ;P

No comments: