Thursday, July 14, 2005

not to live under the shadow of others but only live under the shadows of our Almighty Father .

I think is hard. I often look up to other people's life .. xian mu them ... but haha ... thank God for reminding me ... He has different purpose in different people's life . What is in my life , is what He intended to put in , to mould me into someone that is for His purpose. =) Each purpose is unqiue only you can accomplish it. =) cool~ i got a special and unqiue task ... only i can accomplish it ok ... it's me me me!!! haha ~ =P

lots of thoughts to straighten out ..
woman wanna be mission 2 : be a prayer warrior ... (woah! i think it tests my patience =P)

anyway ..i doze off during tutorials ...AGAIN!!! i realli realli realli realli ! don't want to doze off one...help!!! im going to turn in now! so that i will be full of energy tomorrow...

I am going to expect a letter to ask me drop one subject...actually im really relieved.haha~ lazy me~ =) nitey people...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey christa.. when do u have time... need to beautify your blog...

Anonymous said...

oh ya... n add a tag board also