Sunday, July 31, 2005

today has been a long day ~ haha .. did a number of things ... west area retreat ended this morning ... of course it certaintly remind me and tells me that i still got lots lots lots things to work on and once again changed my percepective... =) this is my first area retreat! haha ~

and i had my GP lesson with BJ ! haha ... i remembered what i learnt k ... i learnt QKT ,MEAL and SPERM... don't tell u what it stands for ...bleah..=P haha ..k lame..but im really very thankful that she can have the patience to go through and analys my promblem of writing a compo ....! my goodness she didn't vomit blood on my atrocious compo loh! haha

then off i went to trim my hair ..since there is still time before the service and i have no other time ... yup i cutted my fringe! wohohoooo! =D it turn out nice unexpectatelly.. i didn really trust that a downstair hairdresser can cut well...hmm...ahem...yup reminder~ cannot judge book by its cover!!!! haha...the hairdresser is nice...haha maybe i will just do my hair there next time =D

of course! the most signficant thing for today...our Fairifeld founder's day ! cum 2004 graduation service!!! =D=D=D is really back to "home" felt really homely ... miss the friends .. im really very grateful..able to sing praises at our very own hall again and when singing the school song..it's so different..

this time round when i sing the school song is not like the other times...is a reflection for me...looking back the four years i had in fairfield...truly without God i cant imagine how my 4 years life in sec.sch will be ...what a person i will become..

how He had sustained me with everything He is through the 4years is amazing...how He discipline me ... to make turn to a better person for His purpose...how He teach me new things each day through all means...showed me how much He love me ...I see the beautiful works that God has done in my precious friends' life too..is really a joy! i see how He reveals Himself to a person who has never intented to believe in Him...all these things i encounter are truly amazing and yar it will be a very significant part in my fairfield memories.His works are great and mighty!...=D

Fairfield is a unique school ...cause God place the most important part in school ...and then truly we can be " a happy fairsian" i used to think the sch song sounds childish ... but today i found the esscence in the school song...=D=D=D

"You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hands
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to you and And I wait on you...

I'll sing to you Lord a hymn of love
For your faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all "

Dear Heavenly Father,thank you. =)

No comments: