Friday, July 29, 2005

poo~! i woke up with a bad mood today ... but haha~ the bodycobat makes me feel better and refresh ?
i analyse something ... little sleep and being hungry makes me grumpy ! haha ~
there's is no chinese lesson today..should i rejoice about it? haha...that means i got one more free period that add up to 6 free periods! excluding lunch...of course im gonna spent these time to study my physics ...it is quite depressing though i sit down and stare i still cant get it ... many people don't get me why i choose phy over chem...haha...well...phy is more logical to me loh~ =D

tomorrow is founder's day service...hmm...i feel like going for the dinner ... but then is so ex...don't think my parents would be happy about it ... moreoever i wanna see yuen yuen ~ so she should have the right to choose where she wanna have the dinner ~ ...hope that tomorrow is a good catching up day ... =D

brr...still miss fairfield alot..today while walking to the sport complex heard fairfield having their( the speakers were loud) hmm..is Ms Lim...wonder whether is she still mad with out batch...haha...

today is gonna be quite a long tiring day have to preapre for the upcoming competiotion is really taxing to my tiny little brain.....ok! i shall be positive about it or else it will be a miserable for me ~ =D lalalalala~

No comments: