Tuesday, July 26, 2005

hm..im currently doing the 1100words excercises ... it is an assestment that suppose to let me learn 1100vocabulary ~ so to learn a word i must use it right? here it goes...=P

my meeting with joanne was a fortuitous one.
I'm not an ilk of "ah lian"
I think I tend to be a person who wear one's heart on one's sleeve.
I don't like to wash dirty linen in public.
I have a ferocious mastiff at home.
Everyone has a integral role on earth.

P.S. these sentence are originated from Ms Lee Wan Xian Christa ... it maybe myths but it may be truths too ~ hehehee~>.<

Where is my remuneration for learning so many vocabs in one day ?!!!!!!! =D=P
wahahaha~ who want me to be his or her english student? im hardworking loh! haha...we shall see..whether i can still remember this tomorrow.....haha~=D

No comments: