Monday, July 25, 2005

haha ~ just to note this down ...alodie said : " woah ur braces is blab blab blab...and electrifying!"haha i cant remember the vocabs that she used before the word electrifying ..haha~ this is my first time hearing someone commented so much on my braces..yeap my braces colour is not dark blue..and i feel pain! can munch on things now...only can chew...hey alo ur english vocab is power! =P are u going to teachme some?haha ~

tomorrow is Physics SPA and im not prepared... i haven't bought my set square ~ please remind me...haha~ ok off to study... harpist are going to have performance on national day...and that means lots of pratices are demanded..i mean i need to practise doubly hard..(it just reminded me how we practise for band SYF..yar..i miss..).and we are going to have our dress on! haha...i wonder how is look ..it is $38...hmm...

today is sis birthday ! my tiny present for her is not ready..gonna give her a belated one ~ hmm..... and i can't afford a big yam cake so i bought her a small slice one from San Ann that she is craving for...ok off to study!=D

No comments: