Monday, October 31, 2005

my computer is back! no longer the laptop! yeah! woah. i realise my keyboard is so nice to type one. got the bouncy bouncy feeling and the chattering keys sound. sounds crispy to me.hahahahahahahahahaha.and woah ! my screen now is really big! soothe my eyes...haha..=P

though my computer is back but it is reformatted that means!! lots of images are gone. lots of songs are gone. lots of words documents are gone. well well. i think..........that can do some good to me. =)

hey don't worry for me k. i think retain is not a very very very bad thing. is just that i have yet to reach the standard required and therefore i have to be one year slower than others. so im really ok though when people asked me about it ..i still feel er...duno where to hide..haha. it's really a good time to learn the lesson of "humility" =) -learning in process- i graduate liao then tell u ...haha..but i think by that time i will be in heaven...wahahaha..

i still wana say : THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!

i do still need it... i think especially when school starts. =) now is not yet the worst time and feeling. hm...in the meanwhile im trying to pick up studying intensively again. =) everyone must jiayou!!!

No comments: