Monday, October 17, 2005

i love the night breeze ... so so nice...smells nice too? =)
as i reflect back the times when im preparing for promo ... i couldn't believe that i made it through....the struggles to stay focus in studying..the struggles to cope with my fears..the struggles to be discipline..the stresses..peer pressure... etc....the non-stop battle spiritually and physically...are really frightening to me...
how many times did i actually break down and cry...feeling myself very useless...simple things also cannot conqueor etc...
but really i can only say one thing that is God made it possible for me. He really carried me through these diffcult moments ... comforting me through His words and songs...assures me...providing me strength and rest...
how can i be doubtful to this God who is so real in my life, how can i doubt at His love for me.
truly it's His grace and mercy , that He is willing to love me who is so unworthy of His love.
He is the Kings of kings and Lord of lords yet he still willing to die on the cross for me so that my sins may be cleansed.
His love is so big big big big BIG !!!

now is the awaiting of my results..which will all be out on friday...the thought of me makes my heart panic...but may i also learnt to put my trust and confidence in Him alone and stay focus to do His works.=)

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial,because when he has stood the test,he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

may our faith be toughen and not lessen after each round of battle! =P

No comments: