Wednesday, October 05, 2005

it's really hard to give thanks when u r feeling lousey.
i really feel LOUSEY today...depress...i cant do my maths exam ! im really really sad..
that despite the extra practices i got more than others..i still cant do!
is even more depressing when ur friends are comparing ans..and u? can't even get the final ans..
sobx sobx...

see the prob up there? yea...comparison... but...hiax. i really cant think of something to make myself feel better. and true enough i cant help feeling myself being the most stupid student in ACJC.

solution? slp .yeap feel much better.. and u will totally feel great again when u surrender all things to Him and give Him ur praise and thanksgiving.
haha.so i play my oragan like mad ... and yeah ! haha..thank God that He still loves me ...heheee.=) so im just put my trust in Him and just concentrate on my physics...haha

i truly thank God that He makes my flu go away. i prepared 3 packets of tissue today,after experiencing using 2 packet of tissue during chi paper yesterday... and i didn need to use any ! hahaha !amazing ya? haha ... God is good and faithful. =)

No comments: