Friday, October 28, 2005

MY THANKSGIVING

thank you Lord for showering me with Your abundant love,joy and peace.
He hears my cries attentively and show me His promises through His Words.
He is always so faithful. =)

i thank Him for the people that He placed in my life.
without them seriously i don't think i can stand up that fast.
hey peeps, thank you so much for your encouragment, support, concern, reminding me to keep my eyes fixed on God, for His plans are always the best for me and His thoughts are higher than my thoughts.

thank you u all for encouragingments( through my blog, sms or words or prayers etc!) are all APPRECIATED! =D

without you all, i dunno i will dwell in my sorrows for dunno how long...hahaha...
especially peeps that i know barely for 7 months in acjc ! im so amazed and surprised by u all the love and warmth....heheheee.... =D
of course my co-workers in yfc and my sis and bro in church too !

it's well with my soul. =) im ready to stand up and fight the battle again.

THANK YOU !!!!!!! love you guys ... =P

No comments: