Saturday, October 08, 2005

gdmorning!im sick of studying chinese for 2 hours straight..haha..i have better endurance in studying physics than chinese ! oh my goodness! haha..this give me 2nd though of whether i really wana further my studies in majoring chinese...i dun like to write chinese words , i dun like to read chinese novels so what actually give me the tot of becoming a chinese teacher? haha..like they always tease me "the making of chinese teacher" haha...maybe i shld go major in physics! haha...and see how i die...hahaha...ahh...suddenly im quite lost dunno what to be next time...but haha..i stil got at least one more year for me to think about...

i considered myself as rebellious yesteryda..haha...i was like...i wana be alone.dun come and bug me.i wana surf as much as i want ...sleep as much as i want..dun u dare to interfere.hoping that by deluding myself in doing what i want i can get rid of my pain of cant do my phy paper..which frankly speaking the paper was easier than terms...but well..it didn't make me feel better ..instead i feel worst... the guiltiness of spending my time like that...
haha..i suddenly tot of the famous quote in twelfth night .. "if music be the food of love,play on give me excess of it....." orsino was love sick..im like him but im not love sick...im exam-sick...haha...
u wana shut urself out from everything? the feeling is worst. dun ever try it..bad for health..=P

well..shall go back studying chinese...hopefully can complete the read through today ..is so many pages !! then tomolo can just keep on memorise and memorising...which i dun encourage...chinese shld be alive! wahaha....

No comments: