Monday, October 24, 2005

you know, im in such a conflicting state of mind. dunno which is the correct attitude that i should take in response to the devasting results. lots of questions on my head. questions that i dunno how to find answer.
well. i only can hold on to one thing that is: God loves me. simple statement yet it is hard to tell ppl exactly how did He shower His love on me in my daily life.

friends asked: how come u can still be so optimistic? after receiving such bad results at the next moment can still smile and say that im craving for brownie..." i wana eat brownie..but very ex leh shld i?..brownie can make me happy loh.."
well. only He can give me this peace and can make me still smile at the storm. =)

well. i only have one wish. that is whatever actions or attitude i take in response to this storm. let it be blameless in His sight.

well. obviously. still sad. but He gave me strength to face tomorrow.Cause He holds my tomorrow.=)

No comments: