Tuesday, November 08, 2005

[me] have you ever wonder why you fail so many times in terms of studies?
[me again] yar...
[me] so what are your thoughts]
[me again] well ... though feeelings sux big time, though I feel so weary, dun understand why i have to suffer and face such terrible horrible thing...im assured that God works for the good purposes for those who love Him
[me] so seems that you see some "light"
[me again] yar..i think one thing that God wants me to learn is not to put me in comfort zone
[me] poor you , since sec 1 u have been changing classes every year .except sec 3&4... changing ur group of friends ..and u say that good?
[me again] yar ... precisely..this shows that God knows me utterly well..He knows that if i always stay in the same class i will get too comfortable and it will be even harder to get out ... i think that's why i always face a lot of changes in terms of environment...i must admit that im really a person who takes a long period of time to adapt and adjust ... though i may appear...emotionally and mentally im not really..i once thought adapting to a new environment is not a problem to me..but i was wrong...He knows me much better than i know myself...
[me] are u just trying to comfort yourself
[me again] obviously not...duh.

i wana be a little lamb of God, always taking a little step of faith to move forward , always learning to trust and obey Him. For He is my good shepherd. =)

No comments: