Sunday, November 13, 2005

hello. i ate lots of things yesterday. that i skip my dinner.haha.
list of things i ate for lunch:
curry chicken ( super duper oily that i dare not drink the curry)
rice ( cooked with chicken oil)
durian ice kachang ( imagine it has such high sugar contain)
roti boy ( can't resist the temptation cux it is selling at 90cents..hot buy!)

haha...i feel really fat after eating so many oily and sweet stuff...drank milk for dinner...haha...

i had my first visit to the central national library yesterday!
and i go with her! a new friend that i get to know yesterday! haha ...ming hui! continue to thrist to know God's Words k? im so encouraged by u ! =P

and ahem thx ah i "love" the national library lift. it makes my heart jump out....hahahaha...my legs trembled when i got out of the lift...how embarrassing lah....hahaha

well. im going through a tough time now. it seems that my trail is "growing" bigger and bigger. may i continue to cling on to Him. =P

No comments: