Tuesday, November 22, 2005

computer breaks down again! what im seeing now is a screen that is really white. it hurts my eyes. sigh.
i watched Harry Potter with Kay they all todae! well. haha...me and kay are the most timid ones.u shld had seen how we hold on to each other when the evil peeps in the show POPs out.wahaha..i think im gona miss kay real badly next year. she really brought alot of joy to me.=)

the weather is so nice today! the feeling is so shiok when u step out after bathing and the breeze just wooshh pass u...woah.it's really nice to sleep in this weather!
i feel "poetic" todae. so i should "try" to make my thoughts sounds like a "poem".haha.

can u feel the icy breeze today?
this is the breeze that i loved and enjoyed the most.
feeling its gentleness as it passes me.
it has a special scent, which brought back a not too long ago memories.
as the memories flashes, it had made me felt a sense of sweetness.
but it has also made me remembered the bitterness.
though the bitterness no longer grab a hold of me
but i still whined a little of wanting back the good old memories.

ohoh. i dunno how to put my thoughts in words liao.hmm......ohno. i really dunno how to say! i will think again. haha.=P i wana sleep! dun wana miss the good chance of slping.haha!

p.s ok it's obvious. my english still cannot make it. what a choppy poem.hahahahaha.

No comments: