Tuesday, November 29, 2005

251105
i was very happy that day because we had a family outing! do u know that is really rare for my family to go on a outing?(in fact i don't remember any outing like this) it was my mum's birthday. =) my dad and sis took leave and we went outing at orchard. orchard - werid place for dad. but still i see him grin from ear to ear.
the picture: just me my sis my dad and mum ...went shopping. walk along at orchard road.we just go anywhere that mum wants to go.
sis: u want to buy ur shoes right?
we pulled her, and we stepped into our first destination : charles and keith.sis bought a pair of new shoes for her.
me: so where u want to go for ur sec stop?
mum: i want to eat ice-cream
sis: ok! let's go to gleto(ok i dunno how to spell)
we all had ice-cream..sat at the fountain at taka and apprecating one of my mum's favourite dessert.followed by shopping for clothes...haha...dad was bored ..but neverthless he is still happy. =)
well. i just wana note this down...so that i will remember this happy pix. well. only God knows very well that this picture is not easy to achieve for my family...espcially..we are a chinese traditon family. we are rather shy in expressing our love for each other. even expressing here now i feel weird. haha.

ohya! we end off with a dinner at soup restaurant! just wana recommend ...if u got any family outings there's really a nice place to have dinner...the soup are really nice...i drank frog saliva for dessert...hahaha..it was sweet~ =P

No comments: