Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HEY! i just realised that i have hitted 100 post and this is my 101th post! haha..anyway i gotta share with you what i have learnt from yesterday session and today's consolidation...=)

2 things that i took away with me
1) God is the source of wisdom.
so if you lack of wisdom, there's only 1 choice that is ask Him! =P
to choose otherwise , then the source can only be either from youself or the devil.
it is so obvious that the right thing, the smart thing to do is to ask God but so often i also find myself being a fool,choosing otherwise. >.<
Moreover, God says He will give generously.
" The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"

2) God can intercept.
We always have many plans in our mind and heart,especially at least for me now i can have bigger plans for myself ...like what job i want..okie, if i want this job i cna try to apply this scholarship..this course...then confirm can have stable income...etc.
but i am again like a fool cux how i know i can live for another day?
i like how the speaker put across..."are we holding our plans lightly?" well, we ought to hold it lightly to a certain degree cux if we hold our plans too tight, we are not allowing God to be in the picture.
but we may swing to another degree that is we do not plan and just say just wait and see how God will lead me...well, God has given as a mind and a will so we ought to excercise it..
so for me, i will still do my planning but with a prayerful heart saying"if it is God's will,let it be" [not just a tagline but is said with a sincere heart] ,recongnising that God is ultimately the Soverign One, He is in control. =)

is so easy to swing from one extreme to the other...
may I consistenly ask God for wisdom.... =)

No comments: