Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hi ! I'm back in one piece from ProjectServe Camp. I have really enjoyed myself in the camp. I enjoyed the stretching of my physical limits ( walking kilo after kilos of distance, night cycling! PT in the morning). I have really enjoyed the sharing of Word, the sharing between project servants. But truly more than just enjoying , i hope i will remember what i have learnt and apply it for a life time.

Being a christian, is all about a life of
1) Service
2) Sharing of Gospel
3) Sufferings
4) Sacrifice

there's so much things to work on this year. On top of striving towards holiness, i must remember Jesus Christ. He's the reason behind of the things that im doing and going to do. How much and how far i will grow this year, is truly by His grace. =)

Triumph and struggles.
A level result?
Hm.

ProjectServe officially starts tomorrow! i have to report at 8.30am tomorrow! okie, first rule to myself : no complaints!=P

No comments: