Friday, January 25, 2008

the moon has been shinning really bright for the past few days...
the skies are clear and i can see more than a handful of stars...
i like the moonlight that shines through my windows and my bedroom floor...

just strolling home slowly under the bright moon light is really nice...
just enjoy the quietness, enjoy the moments that i can utter a few words of prayers and sing some songs to my dear Heavenly Father...
enjoy the moments of solitude before my Heavenly Father.

i guess the busyness of life, the fustrations,the sadness etc. in life should really push us to take time to be quiet in front of God.

today i learnt that God is love. He is truly love. only a trinity God is love.
when you say you love, there must be an object.
So if it is a non-trinitarian God, he can't be love because it doesn't make sense that he love himself.that's not love. there can be another possible object that is man himself. if it is this way then we can only say that God has love. He is not love.
Therefore, our God not only has love , He is love! this statment is valid ! cux He is a trinitarian God.
I hope i put it across rather clearly and there's no contradictions =P

God has continue to shower His love to me through many ways.
like i have a circle of friends around me whom i can learn from how to live out my life that truly counts for Him. like i can have a good exposure to His Word and Work etc etc.
knowing that i don't deserve all these in the first place but now cux of His grace, i enjoy all these things ... so really i must and want to love people like how God has loved me. =)

where there is pains and sufferings , teach me how to sow love.

No comments: