Tuesday, January 01, 2008

wheee......im going away for ProjectServe camp in ard 8 hrs time? =P




well, i just want to jot some thoughts down before i officially start my year.


I'm gona delcare now that the year 2008 is going to be another year of grace and mercy ! just like how 2007 was. =)


of course there are uncertainties ahead just like 2007, perhaps more ...since i have to face my A level result...but I must be assured that just like how God have walked through with me 19 years of my life, He is going to walk through every seasons with me this year again! hehee..




i did plan some new year resolutions... i didn't list down too much so that it is stays rather realistic.hahaha.




1) improve on my prayer life.


2) don't let the doubts (regarding the Word) remain unanswered.


3) control my temper towards my family


4) show more effort in remembering my friends'birthday!


5) learnt how to touch the heart of people ( okie, this is rather general, but i dunno how to phrase it more specific =P)


6) continue to improve my english (& chi too)!!!


7) train my ears (in terms of music skills)




P.S. whoever read this, please help me along too k? =P




yup! Before i press on for the coming year, when i look back the year of 2007,there are really lots of things to thank God for. I really thank God for the people that He have put ard me...they are really like angels, helping,guiding and protecting me. =D etc.




there's lots of things that i wana say but i need to turn in now. cux i need to store lots and lots of energy for the camp. goodnight!

my 2 lovely friends :gracy and eunice =D

No comments: