Thursday, February 16, 2006

ITS SO HARD TO LOVE !!!
sigh. im so irritated by some ppl. i seriously detest some ppl that i met...and wonder why i ever will meet such ppl....
sigh. im seriously trying very hard to be gentle and to accomodate and to be caring. but i failed again and again.

im also a person that is also vey detestable in God's sight if it wasn't Jesus's blood that cleanses me.
but...sorry...ok i will really try....but sometimes by just hearing the person's voice alrady make me boil very high...maybe shot up to 1000 degree C...

FUN O RAMA is this coming sat! hehee...my churchmates are coming down so happy!!haha..but the experiments trip down to chun hse...are quite exciting but tiring too...and im having a competition on the very day of fun o rama too! how fun!hahaha...well..it's been long since i participat in the chi oraltorical(dunno how to spell) competiti0on...going to 3 years i think...but this is something i wana try and brush myself...participate in competitions is good. =)

its very irritating that alot of ppl keep asking u to buy our funfair tix rite? i koe..well...its very irritating for me to sell too..cux i have to sort of like beg and force..hahaha...
well. amazingly..someone reminded me abt God's leading in this selling too...haha...though is rather small..but i do agree...God take care of me in every single part of my life.
is like time is running out....peeps that i want them to come from church supposdly to have some cell discussion in the afternoon....but then amaazingly it has to change to the morning due to some reasons...then...my one or two..come and help me buy pull their friends to buy from me...small effort..but GREATLY APPRECIATED!! =D=D=D

IM SO HAPPY AND HIGH NOW! IM GONA SING LALALALALALALA! =D
how can i ever stop praising You?

No comments: