Thursday, February 23, 2006

im so sad!
today i wanted to chop chop go buy this PONY shoe that i saw which is like half price on monday! original price was 59 so its will be $29 after discount.HOWEVER! to my horror! as i chop chop down to orchard after sch todae..IT IS SOLD OUT! i really need a pair of shoes besides my sports shoe because i only have one pair of heels now and my sports shoe not counting my one pair of slipper. this pair of shoes is really unqiue , the kind of green it has is like hmm...that kind of jade green? baby coloured...yar is like converse shoe that kind of style but with a lot of patchy pattern. Hahaha i was sulking lah...the shop person which is a guy look rather cute...ahem ahem..he dunno how to help me but to keep on apologise.ahahaha..plus plus chun chun was there for me! haha...then we walk to find some"hope" of getting nice and cheap shoe..i saw! its 10 dollar!!!!! BUT THEN dun have my size! SOBX. so bad. in the end i bought this $8 slipper hopefully it wun lok sloppy if i wore it to church.

and i ate lots of CHOCOLATE todae. i didn have a proper meal.(except dinner) hmm, not realli on purpose.
early in the morning sat at the void deck with my class mates , list of food i ate in that free periods : hello kitty biscuit coated with choc, few bits of my friend yan's choc muffins, my own bread from home coated with nutella. yar!
following free period: choclate flavoured polky(is this the right spelling)
ok the only thing that is not choc i ate todae are the drinks: sugarcane..oo i ate kiwi too! glad there's no choc.
went orchard and grab this combo thing..dunno called what.shared with chun. but it is significantly with a thick layer on chocolate on it. and a cup of orange juice that come with it.

home food is the nicest. seriously.aha.=)
tata for now. im gona do my hw.lee wan xian is guai one. =p

No comments: