Sunday, February 26, 2006

IM A LOUSEY MONEY KEEPER!
urgh. yet im being assigned as tresurer in class ( it was said to be temporary, hm, but it seems im permanent now liao lah! )
and also a mini tresurer in my cell.
and im really very untrustable.
now im stuck with all the accounting for both groups.
because one of the factor is i use the money.that time during new year i used the money to pay for my stuffs first then ask the money from parents then pay back. but now my accounts are all in amess. and i have to scarifice my time to settle it. i wanted to complete my hw one...sobx.
sorry.....i koe im a bad bad person. have been trying to learn this lesson for quite some years.
urgh. i got my punishment liao that is to use my hongbao money to fill the hole up.

Lord, please help me to me be a good money keeper. =S

crescent sch prog just ended. and thank God, get to build rapport with the gals. but though i suppose to facilitate in the prog. i feel myself learning too!

good pratices of a leader
(Leadership appears to be the art of getting others TO WANT to do something you are convinced should be done. - Vance Packard)

1) inspiring a shared vision
2) challenging the process
3) enabling others
4) encourage the heart
5) model the way

some key pts that impact and remind me the most is to challenge the process. my experience of retaining really speaks lots. that is to be pro-active in my studies. must always ASK! CALRIFY DOUBTS! why am i scared how ppl will think of me? im responsible for my accademic performance.
secondly will be enabling others and encourage the heart. may i continue to learn to be concern for others from the bottom of my heart and always seek to let them give out their full potential in them.

mrs teo also shared something. there's always bound to have fustrations and dissapoinments, each of us have two choice : to react to it or respond to it?
well i guess u have the ans. =)

leaders often feel lonely.who is there to understand what he or she sees and what to achieve for the benefits of others? being a leader, you must be confident in yourself. but human is just a tiny little thing , we are not even sure of our furture and the outcome , so what and where is the confidence based on? i think that boils down to asking who are we?

if i lost my identity of being a child of God, i seriously lost everything. cause what's there in me that i can be proud abt?

to find the meaning in life, first have to get ur relationship with God right again.

woah i wrote so long today. aha. in a refelction mood mah. aha!
aha. eek. got this disgusting worm stick on my chem w/s! and its juice is in green! YUCK!
this remind me of ah lei. haha...the queen of insects.

gdnite! =P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online ativan withdrawal seizures - ativan 6 weeks

Anonymous said...

xanax antidepressant xanax round white - xanax drug interactions side effects

Anonymous said...

ativan lorazepam ativan overdose - lorazepam 1 mg anxiety

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam benzo withdrawal - buy diazepam from usa

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam in dogs - diazepam 10mg tablet

Anonymous said...

buy xanax no prescription what xanax pills look like - xanax withdrawal length of time

Anonymous said...

ativan without prescription side effects switching ativan xanax - after effects ativan overdose

Anonymous said...

order alprazolam long you high xanax - mask xanax drug test

Anonymous said...

ativan mg can you buy ativan online - ativan 4mg

Anonymous said...

ambien online without rx zolpidem side effects nausea - ambien sleepwalking stories

Anonymous said...

buy valium no prescription needed diazepam valium no prescription - cheap valium online no prescription