Saturday, February 25, 2006

i ate subway on monday tuesday and weds!
mon : something with honey oat
tues: ham with something
weds: roast beef with italian hearty!
i love subway! cux it is healthy and it wun make u feel guilty.aha!

well. i think this year God has prepared lots of lessons ahead for me to learn. It is good right? yar, obviously it will be good. but still i feel very fearful and intimidated.
today nearly get drowned in the pool during swim PE , the experience of struggling for survival makes me feel frighten and scared. This is dunno my no. wat time almost drowned. cux of my fear of deep pool that make me so panic.

actually there's lots more. But well, sure discover one by one in detials.

eeeee, the feeling of wanting to join band came back again.
another round of struggle. eeeee. >.<

No comments: