Thursday, September 29, 2005

yox. yup. has been really busy preparing exam.everyday is like a rollar coaster to me . suddenly happy . suddenly stress. suddenly sad.haha .. after e conversation i decided to jot down some reflection during this period of time. =)

yup. no doubt this period is really really stressing .
i tot to myself. how come im feeling so stressed?
the most truthful ans: im scared of retaining. i have high possiblity of retaining after obtaining 3Fs in terms. haha. i scared how ppl think of me. i dun wana let ppl thinks im stupid or incapable.
therefore i begin to pressure myself..then of course got breakdown loh.
but i realli thank God for showering His grace and mercry to me.
He reminded me that hey where am i placing my confidence? in my results in my studies?
since i really doing my very best, always trying to maximise my time in studying the results i should raelli leave it in His hands who promised me that His plans are to prosper me.
perhaps i really retain , but i did my best. though to the world this may seems not a prosperity but hey His thought are far much greater than my thoughts. His plan definately works for a good purpose! =P

im so happy that I have this hope in me, which i really wana tell lots of ppl..when i see people stress and all that i really dunno how to encourage them , cux there's nothing to hope for..i can onli say just do ur best ... but for those who has the Hope in Him , when we do our best we can be assured that our results are safe in His hands.

one more thing to add, i always condem myself when i cant do the qn .. dermorilsing myself... i realise that im uniquely created by the very very wise and smart Creator ! so..i definately have the potentail to conqueor the qn !!! haha ... but CANNOT BE PROUD !remember..all these things does not come from me but from our Creator =D

well well..let's really learn to put our faith and trust in Him.I have tasted His goodness and faithfulness in this difficult times ... go !taste His goodness urself! =P

No comments: