Tuesday, September 20, 2005

sitting infront of the comp.really unwilling to face what i had to study.ahhhhh.jiuming ah.
my chest has been pain since 7..and i really wonder why.now is 8.what if i studdenly get a heart attack .. ahh! that will be good! that means i will no need to face promo !
it's only tues ! and im on my verge of giving up?! how can !!! i wonder what i will be like at the end of this week...*sobx*
waha...bahhh bahh...i want a good health ! no headache. dun wana feeel feverish when i get panick... ahh..
haha..i think i continue to write like this my sept enties will be really sad ...so depressing to see the word STRESSED ..so let's read it this way ! DESSERTS !!! YUMMY :D:D:D
yar ! physics is a piece of cake ! coated with purple berries with creams ... maths is just a slice of mango mousse ! chinese ?! my ice-kachang ! hahaha... if i really eat all these i will really get terrible tummy ache ..the weathr is so cold ! haha..nice to sleep eh? but cannot !
ok let's get cracking ! dun be lazy people !!!

come do with me : BREATHE IN --- HOLD it !1 ...2....3....!! :D
BREATHE OUT !
again!do this three times ! feel cool? ok !

in these times of difficulties i will be obedient and leant to trust God for He will provide me with His strength ! ;P
"so do not fear,for I am with you;do not be dismayed,for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments: