Wednesday, September 14, 2005

yox.yeah i know i just said i wun blog for a period of time. but i wana say it out! or else it will remain "undigested" in my mind. haha. i think so.
"huh.u come school for wat?"
"very stupid loh. come school for wat?"

let me explaine the background of this : i only got 1 period of PE lesson today out of 5 periods of lesson.because.JC1 lesson will ends at 11.10am today. and after that is 5-6hrs of long NE trip to OCS(officer cadate school).12 people turn up out of 26.some are going to take pink slip and zhao after their important lesson.

well. heard lots of such comments. no im not hurt or anything. just that i tot to myself. i really look that stupid meh? obviously not ! i know. well. is not a matter of stupid or not.it is a test of my faith.=)We always sing we want to live our life for Him and blab... but when decision comes , it is really tough. of course i really wish not to come school. but think again.what's my dentity?ans: daughter of the King of kings.my life belongs to who?who i wana live for?ans: The Almighty Father. therefore i have to be accountable of the time given to me. and coming to school is my responsibility as a student.

well. a test of my faith. no doubt. this decision i made.will defintely sharpens me.
so im happy person again !! =D=D=D
ok.my thought are digested.no constipation.wahahaha! =D

No comments: