Saturday, September 17, 2005

yox.let's blog blog blog. to relieve stress ! haha...
im doing my tutorial on curve sketching..and im so impatient with drawing curves !! u must consider the curve tends to where and where .. ahyoi caculate until i blur!*-.-*

and i have been eating mooncakes ! i just cant imagine the amts of fats ! hahaha ...im gona lose my title of ms fit ! hahaa ! these year i got to eat a variety of mooncakes...haha..

1) my sis's future mother-in-law's 1st attempt of making mooncakes herself. and she can be really creative...bin pi + green tea + choc chip..and how it taste like ? ahem. shan't comment...but well..seems that im fuflling my sis responsiblity ..ate 6 out of 12 !!and she ? none !
2)haagen daz ice-cream mooncake..of course yummy..but is a bit too sweet...guess how much one haagen daz mooncake cost ? $20 !!! still got
3)various hotel mooncakes ...
4)yam mooncake..one of my favourties..and
5)my father's fav. hainan mooncake..and wu ren mooncake..which wat he like is what i dislike the most.. eeewww...
see! the amt of mooncakes i got to eat...= fats !! haha...ok dun get me wrong. im not on a diet.just that i have to eat healthily to prevent any more growth horizontally.haha =P

ok. let's move on to the next topic. which is what my father teased me about yesterday ->hooking a Jin Gui Xu ( a golden tortise husband!)
if he is serious about it im gona bang my head against the wall now!haha!
haha. let me delcare.why i never wana tok about the possiblities of a bgr relationship now.
1)im not mature enough to hold the responsibilites as a helper for my partner
2) no time to be committed. doing phy can take me 24 hrs. where got time for bf ?!!!
3)my age is very far away from the suitable marriage age !!
4) there are far too many more impt things that getting a bf !!!
5)...can't think liao ...but im sure these reasons are sufficient=P bleah.

what's the point of just getting a relationship after the another? sometimes is really sad to see my friends getting hurt over and over again. sad.
let me grow more mature first lah..use the time to really develop myself. =D
whuever see this dun ask me this qn ANYMORE! =P wahahahaha
let me at least be a nerd for now. go study ! =D=D=D

well. one more lesson that i learnt as this week come to an end that is : slow to anger!!
"for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires". James 1:20

this verse never speaks so strongly to me before.this shows that God is really all-knowing. He knows that i have been VERY short-tempered this week. well the week is coming to an end. since i confessed my sin. let is be the past and let's look forward to a good coming week !=P
let's move it ! i wana finish my maths ! =D
whuever feels that i spoke very harsh to .im sorry!

No comments: