Sunday, October 12, 2008

a Christian marriage does not mean having a wedding in a church.
a Christian marriage does not mean having two Christian lovey doveys.
A Christian marriage is when a Christian couple becoming one in flesh uniting in Christ.
There's order and unity. :)

it's really a joyous thing to attend church wedding, witnessing two person, who each aims to love God with all their heart, becoming husband and wife. :D

yesterday, i was just telling sher about school. I was feeling abit down because my work ( a group project) was not in a sense being selected. i know that is a really bad bad bad thing. i should never compare, but is just so hard to not compare with others. it's so hard to not want to stand out from the rest.
it's hard, but I want to learn to really really practice : do my best like doing for my Lord, and let God handle the rest. My role is never to compare with others , but really to finish what is given to me well.

I am preparing Romans for my church and I can really feel and understand how deep is God's love for us. However, i really lack in communication skills to explain the weight of the whole idea. May i persevere to carry out what God has placed in my heart.

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

No comments: