Thursday, July 31, 2008

just came back from orientation camp!
it's really a nice one,can see and feel the efforts put in by the committee members.friends in the group are nice and cooporative.
but don't know why I just feel something not so comfortable.
but at least it really settles me for the sch reopen next week!

i saw this is one of my friend's blog and decided to quote her cause I have this thought before too but just that I do not know how to express it out. She can really link and express thoughts well. =) =) =)
A thought after visiting back your secondary school, seeing the people, things, places etc:
It has always struck me as rather strange that one can change so much in 10 years but in that same ten years, it seems that time has stopped for the stall owners and school people. Superficially, everything will continue to run as it has for the last decade. A sense of stability amidst constant change or pity that their lives has stagnated.


Friendship.
sometimes i really wonder hard about it.
or maybe, perhaps, a lot of times.

i want to secure my identity in ChristAlone.

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross

In every victory let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope
is Christ alone

No comments: