Saturday, July 05, 2008

040708
Grace last day of work in Spinelli.
my shift manager made a comment that caught me thinking: no one is permanent.

040708
first meeting with Linda to discuss west girls event.

040708
a pick-pocket case actually happened on me.
there goes my wallet and handphone. =(

no CCTV in the shop.
shop assitants are clueless.
sercurity guards are helpless.

am i faithless?
Prayers didn't came first, my own thoughts came first into my mind.
I forgot that God is more powerful and mighty than the CCTV, the shop assitants and sercurity gurads,and me.

is not about beliving God can make my wallet and hp re-appear again.
it is about coming to Him first, because it shows that no matter how bad is the situation, i am trusting that God is in control; He knows all things and sees all things.
He knows what's happening to the birds in the sky, obviously He knows what is happening to me at that place and at that moment. So obviously He knows what i need.

no matter how bad the situation or situations in life is, there's still many things that we can thank God for.

for this incident,
i truly thank God for Stef.
I'm so so glad that i have a friend with me ( i can't imagine if i was alone).
thank God that she spotted that my bag was wide-opened.
calmed me down.walk around with me to find.immediately lend me her phone.talk to sercurity guards.provide me with money to travel.travel all the way down togethr to singtel shop to get a new SIM card.together we lodged a report. thank God for her smiles and laughters that helpes me not to be so sacred and tense up.

thank God that there's less than $5 bucks in the wallet, less than a dollar in the ez-link.the wallet is a really old one. so the theif seriously didn't "earn" much.

phew.

lessson learnt: Low crime does not mean no crime. be alert and responsible for your sown belonings. don't be too engross in shopping and forget everything else!

Thank God for your protection.

No comments: