Friday, March 06, 2009

i'm back at je library studying. :P
I have not come here to study since A level! which is like 1 year and 3months ago?
time is flying fast and today is the new batch of jc graduates collection of A level results day.
and this thought came to my mind: would I have done better if I was not this and this or was not in that and that?

maybe I really made some bad decisions along the way back in JC days, but the amazing thing is I am still in God's plan.

how come? I guess it can't be work out through equations. :):)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
by the way I just visited the dentist and did two fillings, BUT! the dentist say there are two more bad decays~so she requested me to visit her again to do the two fillings up.
:'( OHNO, I have bad tooth because of poor brushing techniques...

No comments: