Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I FELL DOWN TODAY! ='(
BOOHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

haha. the problem is i look too comical when i fell down.
here it goes :
i want to bored the bus 154.
within a split second, i found my self lying flat on the steps of the bus.
and within a split second, i felt myself so short, and the bus seems so tall.
haha...
i didn step on the steps i miss the steps and my leg brushed against the steps.
so got a bruise and 3 blueblack! ouch!
i just hope my bruise dun swell too much...

my leg look so ugly! so manyscars. now got a new scar.
i have not been falling down for quite some time.
haha. refresh my experience of falling down.

haha. i sound so sadist...haha.

moral of the experience : please concentrate while you are walking or boarding the bus.
stop day dreaming lah.haha. =P

No comments: