Monday, January 02, 2006

tomorrow is school reopen. i think those graduates from secondary schools..are rather excited. but frankly speaking im not. i seriously dunno how is gona be like when i step back in sch. as i reflected back 2005...what i see is really darkness...the feeling yucks big times...and thus i really really dun want to go back and suffer again. sigh sigh...i want to run away...haha..but yar i know i cant run away. i know i know.

see...times can be really tough and difficult...seriously without God i dunno how to tide thru with a smile. "with Christ in the vessel i can smile at the storm!" haha. He provides me with friends!you know u heard of ac culture right...very negative right..but the friends i met are really great and nice...not a "product" of ac culture...haha..

God's plans are the best for me and His thought are far greater than my thoughts. as i look ahead the year 2006...i saw alot of heaps....u koe..like when u run ur mac ritchie..haha..so many steep slopes...but when u come down is so shuang...so yar..climbing hard up ....but..haha..the end result will be great! haha...my chacter will be moulded. becoming more woman. ahahahahahaa.

*with tears* no matter how tough this year gona be. God will be enthroned in my heart. and He will be with me to tide thru my storms , waves, thurders...watever that is nasty.yeah! =P

No comments: