Saturday, December 17, 2005

hello!=) you know what? i just chatted to someone whom i dun really know and also dun really know how she look..for one hour plus!! im really happy and amazed how God has enabled the conversation to be smooth....it is an unexpected conversation which i thank God for it. =) may God continue to enable me to know each youth that i come across genuinely and make me an instrument to share His good news and love with them. =D

if one were to ask me how am i recently? i seriously dunno how to answer. i can only conclude that im really tired in all ways. there's so many things i wana do. but i fail to do it. my memory fails . my strength fails. my will fails. i must declare that im limited, it is impossible for me to accomplish things by myself.

to my heavenly Father,
please continue to keep me faithful to the end and continue to be my source of joy and strength.
I know that im limited i need You to accomplish the things with me.

Your daughter

tomolo is a time for pot luck ! yippee! my last and first one pot luck was in sec 2.haha.meat balls.hee.tomolo gona wake up early to make crab mayo omellete! haaha...hope it works..haha..ah!left 5 hrs of slp....goodnite!=)

No comments: